There are some household goods that every family needs on a regular basis, like personal care items and cleaning supplies for daily messes. The more people you have in your home, the faster you go through your stash of toilet paper and hand soaps. Just buying the basics can eat up a good chunk of your budget if you don’t shop strategically.
Where do you shop for household goods? What are some of your money-saving strategies when it comes to shopping for the basics? Do you use subscription services for essentials that you use up regularly?
Tell us where you shop for household goods and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, June 17th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after June 17th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.