Like everything else, movie ticket prices seem to go up every year. If you don’t want to bust your budget on a cinema experience, you need to be more selective — and strategic — about going to the movies.
How do you save money at the movies? How often do you go? How do you decide which movies to watch in a theater and which can wait until it’s available for home viewing?
Tell us how you save money at the movies and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, January 21st at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after January 21st on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.