It’s easy to neglect household chores when you’re busy — and if you don’t like doing them in the first place! For certain families and certain tasks, it makes sense to hire someone to help you out, whether it’s a cleaning crew that comes by once a week or a grocery delivery service that brings meat and produce to your door.
Do you outsource any household tasks? What was your reason for hiring someone else to do these tasks? Has this decision improved your productivity or general well-being in any way?
Tell us whether you outsource any household tasks and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow our Executive Editor Janet Alvarez on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, July 23rd at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after July 23rd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.